|NOTICE TO SHAREHOLDERS ON TIMETABLE AND PROCEDURES OF CASH
PT Charoen Pokphand Indonesia Tbk
|In connection with the second agenda resolution of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of PT
Charoen Pokphand Indonesia Tbk (the “Company”) on 23 May 2017 approving the distribution of cash
dividends of Rp56 (fifty six Rupiah) for each share which shall be paid for 16,398,000,000 shares or in the
amount of Rp918,288,000,000 and authorising the Board of Directors to determine the timetable and
procedures on the cash dividend distribution in accordance with the prevailing regulations on capital
markets, the Board of Directors hereby informs the timetable and procedures of the cash distribution as
- Timetable of Cash Dividend Distribution:
||Cum Dividend in Regular Market and Negotiation Market
||: 31 May 2017
||Ex Dividend in Regular Market and Negotiation Market
||: 2 June 2017
||Cum Dividend in Cash Market
||: 6 June 2017
||Ex Dividend in Cash Market
||: 7 June 2017
||Recording Date for Shareholders entitled to Cash Dividends
||: 6 June 2017
||Cash Dividend Payment
||: 15 June 2017
- Procedures on Cash Dividend Distribution:
- Payment Mechanism:
- For shareholders recorded in the Collective Custodian of PT Kustodian Sentral Efek Indonesia (“KSEI”), the cash dividends shall be received through Account Holders at KSEI.
- For shareholders having script stocks, the dividend cheques may be collected at the Securities Administration Agency, PT Adimitra Jasa Korpora at Plaza Property 2nd Fl, Jl. Perintis Kemerdekaan, Komplek Pertokoan Pulo Mas Blok VIII No.1, Jakarta Timur 13210 (the “Company Registrar”).
- Cash dividend payment shall be subject to tax in accordance with the prevailing taxation regulations in Indonesia.
- In compliance with Circular Letter of Director General of Taxation No. SE-114/PJ/2009 dated 15 December 2009 on Implementation of Regulation of Director General of Taxation No. PER-61/PJ/2009 on Procedures on Implementation of Agreements on Double Tax Avoidance and Regulation of Director General of Taxation No. PER-62/PJ/2009 on Prevention of Abuses of Agreements on Double Tax Avoidance (“Circular Letter 114”), for those foreign investors from countries having Double Tax Avoidance Agreement with Indonesia who are willing to use the tax deduction according to the provisions of such agreement shall provide Certificate of Domicile and any other relevant documents as specified in Circular Letter 114 (the “Tax Status Documents”).The requirements on the submission of Tax Status Documents are as follows:
- For shareholders recorded in the Collective Custodian of KSEI, the Tax Status Documents shall be provided to KSEI through the Account Holder pursuant to the requirements as specified in Circular Letter of Board of Directors of KSEI No. SE-0001/DIR-Eks/0811 dated 5 August 2011 on Procedures of Submission of Certificate of Domicile for Foreign Taxpayers.
- For shareholders having script stocks, the Tax Status Documents shall be provided to the Company Registrar at the latest on 27 June 2016 at 16.00 Indonesia Western Time.
Without the Tax Status Documents, the cash dividends distributed to foreign shareholders shall be subject to income tax tariff under Article 26 of 20%.
|Jakarta, 26 May 2017
Directors of PT Charoen Pokphand Indonesia Tbk